Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I am a Woman


I can be kind. I can be gentle. I can be nurturing. I can be sexual. I can be deep. I can be frivolous. I can be sensitive. I can be cold. I can be a mother. I can be a vixen. I can be selfish. I can be self-sacrificing. I can be perceptive. I can be walled. I can be loving. I can be cruel. I can be steadfast. I can be mysterious. I can be solid. I can be ephemeral. I can be whimsical. I can be committed. I can feel what you feel. I can choose not to. I can see your very dreams. I can weave my own. I can build your castle. I can break your home. I can bear your burden. I can walk away without a word. I can paint fantasies. I can bring you back to reality. I can be your joy. I can be your misery. I can be your happiest dream. I can be your worst nightmare. I can be strong. I can be insecure. I can be demeaning. I can be fortifying. I can be your backbone. I can be your safety net. I can be your muse. I can be your inspiration. I can be your godmother. I can be your baby-sitter. I can be your confidante. I can be your guide. I can be your enemy. I can be your folly. I can be your mistake. I can be your music. I can be your dance. I can be your poetry. I can be your drama. I can be your depression. I can be your hate. I can be your obsession. I can be your itch. I can be your sleep. I can be your insomnia. I can be your laziness. I can be your energy. I can be your calm. I can be your agitation. I can be your love. I can be your despair. I can be your laughter. I can be your tears. I can be your weakness. I can be your grit. I can be your foundation. I can be your superstructure. I can be your façade. I can be your secret. I can be your light. I can be your darkness. I can be your heights. I can be your depths. I can be your world. I can be your all. Or nothing at all… 

No comments: